Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bills

Options
  • 12-07-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey folks just quick post, mods please free to move if this a PI....flatmate is week late with ESB/NTL. Everyone else has paid up. Should I contact landlord about this, have gotten barage of excuses from I'll get it later to, oh right ok... am about €120 out of pocket at the moment. Has been out last 3 nights on the trot....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Depends on whether you knew them before moving in or if they're a total randomer...
    I would try to sort it out between yourselves if at all possible before involving the landlord, but that's just me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CorkLady1983

thanks tman, total randomer, who ever I am leaving soon enough and want to get this sorted out...I know the landlord pretty well...

Advertisement