Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having a problem with Movie Maker

Options
  • 12-07-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Right so I edited my video with movie maker, which just consists of clips from my camcorder, a few titles and credits and some bits of the song oh yeah by yello.

But when I click publish, it publishes up to 97% then just stops.. do I wait hours and it'll finally publish? or is there an actual problem? Has this happened to you and what'd you do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GlobalStranger

hi, are you publishing it to a HTML?

or intending on just saving it to your pc for uloading to eg Youtube or any oter uploader..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Sugarlessfifi

I intend to put it up on YouTube

ok,
    when your ready happy and want to save it for youtube (or any other uploading website)

Click

File:

Save Movie File....

My Computer
    save your movie for playback on your computer
    click: next

9Title movie file and where u want to save it to]

Tick 3rd option:Other Settings
    Scroll down the list to - High Quality Video (small)

Click: Next
    =====================

Thats how i always uploaded to Youtube when using Movie Maker

experiment with a small vid - as its uploading put it on private on the options on Youtube while its uploading, & have alook at what it comes out like,

or try the High Quality Video (large) in the same scroll for Other Settings-

hope that helps :)

It worked.. Thank you so much! :D You're deadly lol

no probs.. :) glad to help.. just ask if u get creative an decide to go speilberg and need any help :P Njoy!!

• Advertisement

Cheers. Ironically enough he and Burton are my idols :P

Advertisement