Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wow - Things HAVE changed! Yikes!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Ah man i lost a gym membership trying to convince them that fapping was legit exercise. If only I had that leaflet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

In Irish secondary schools you are only taught about AIDS and stuff

I've played enough dodgeball in my time to know this can only end in tears :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

phasers wrote: »
    I've played enough dodgeball in my time to know this can only end in tears :o

:eek: Cum again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭JimmyMolloy

I have read this thread and the other thread.

Once again this is all over your heads. Not one person has questioned the reasons behind such a PR handout.

Once again this is all over your heads. Not one person has questioned the reasons behind such a PR handout.
    Maybe they did it for the laugh?

There, it's been questioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Well I live in the uk and haven't seen anything on local / national news ,nor heard one person mention it in conversation at all , never mind question it . Were I saw article was in a local rag which somebody left on the bus today .

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Haha, so now kids in the UK are taught three veg and a **** a day is all you need.:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why would we care? Anyway, enlighten me ;)

Yeah but i dont read the sun ( yuck ) havent seen the timesonline ( today) but I do buy the mail on tuseday for the health supplement .

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

BRB...

• Advertisement

Not to mention the Irish Metro. LINK
    Page 11 - right side.

Will this thread rise to the occasion again tomorrow?.:pac:

BRB...

Don't forget the tissue paper.;)

galwayrush wrote: »
    Will this thread rise to the occasion again tomorrow?.:pac:

You hang around long enough - something is bound to pop up for you!
    "It could be Yooo"

Haha, so now kids in the UK are taught three veg and a **** a day is all you need.:pac:
    Nothing will change ,the kids will continue as usual learning the 3 R's ....Recycle Rubbish Reguarly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

Its a start

LOL The madness gets better!
    Hamas says Israel dumping aphrodisiac gum on Gaza

Hamas suspects that Israeli intelligence services are supplying its Gaza Strip stronghold with chewing gum that boosts the sex drive in order to "corrupt the young," an official said on Tuesday.
    The Israeli military declined to comment officially on the allegations

"We have discovered two types of stimulants that were introduced into the Gaza Strip from Israeli border crossings," Hamas police spokesman Islam Shahwan told AFP.

"The first type is presented in the form of chewing gum and the second in the form of drops," he said.

The Islamist movement that has run the densely populated and impoverished Palestinian territory for the past two years said it has detained members of a gang that helped to bring in the products.

"They admitted during the investigation they were linked to the Zionist intelligence services," he said.

One suspect said he had received the products from an Israeli intelligence officer at a cut-rate price "with the officer saying they did not want money, but to distribute the products among the young people of Gaza," Shahwan said.

"The intelligence services are aiming to corrupt the young generation by distributing these products among students."

The story came to light after a Palestinian man filed a complaint that his daughter had experienced "dubious side effects" after chewing the offending gum, Israeli media reported.

The Israeli military declined to comment officially on the allegations, which one military source termed "absurd."

Here: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090714/tod-hamas-says-israel-dumping-aphrodisia-7f81b96.html

LOL Madness? This is Spartaaaa...

Advertisement