Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HIV sex shock for 6 Premiership footballers

• 12-07-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

mod - please no speculation as to who may this story may involve, least we (boards.ie) end up in legal trouble

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2530804/HIV-sex-shock-for-6-Prem-stars.html
    'HIV sex shock' for 6 Prem stars

By LEON WATSON

Published: Today
    SIX Premiership stars are allegedly facing an agonising wait for the results of HIV tests - after all bedding the SAME girl.

It is reported the shocked players took the tests after being told a soccer groupie had found out she was infected.

She apparently had no idea whether she contracted the virus - which causes AIDS - before or after she slept with them all.

The stars, who it's claimed play for three different clubs, cannot be named for legal reasons.

A source said: "All of them are beside themselves with worry. They are all only too aware of the scandal it will cause.

"None of them have let their families know yet because they don't want to worry them.

"It's like a ticking timebomb for them all and would almost certainly end their careers if they have contracted it."

It is believed the infected girl hooked up with the stars after meeting them through her boyfriend. When she split up with him it's said she slept with them over several months.

The girl then apparently found out she was HIV positive when she got back together with her boyfriend and had a test.

She is then believed to have immediately told all her sexual partners she was suffering from the virus that attacks the body's immune system.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Jesus, that must be an agonizing wait for these lads.

At least it might serve as a warning to other footballers in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Terrible smell of bull**** off that story.

No named sources.
    No named clubs.
    No mention of who it is.

I'd imagine its a typical made-up Sun story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Given the way they behave I doubt it.

Could be some very well known names but I'll desist from speculation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If it's true, then that's what ya get for ****ing around so much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

No named sources.
    No named clubs.
    No mention of who it is.

any of those 3 things going in the paper and theyre looking at the mother and father of all lawsuits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Eugh, that's disgusting.

The Sun, that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'm suprised the source knows how all six guys feel about this despite them being from 3 different clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Why? A professional soccer slapper in south Lancs or London would be within cumming distance of several clubs!

Liverpool (as if!), Everton, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, Man City, Man Utd.

Arsenal, Spurs, Fulham, Chelsea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Swine flu my ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

This is the f***ing sun

hellloooooooooooooooooo

THE SUN EXCLUSIVE: By legs11

BENETIZ: I HAD A CRUSH ON DIANA...

Rafa Benitez has made a startling claim that he had a decade long crush on the late princess Dianna, and said since her death he has never been the same and blamed her death on Liverpool's failure to capture the league title from foes Manchester United.....

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

legs11 wrote: »
    This is the f***ing sun

hellloooooooooooooooooo

Rafa Benitez has made a startling claim that he had a decade long crush on the late princess Dianna, and said since her death he has never been the same and blamed her death on Liverpool's failure to capture the league title from foes Manchester United.....

LMFAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

mike65 wrote: »
    Why? A professional soccer slapper in south Lancs or London would be within cumming distance of several clubs!

Liverpool (as if!), Everton, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, Man City, Man Utd.

Arsenal, Spurs, Fulham, Chelsea.

The source doesn't seem to be the girl who is HIV positive though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I wonder how much The Sun will pay the slapper for this story..............

Her services may have been free to the boys, but she is certainly going to get paid now .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

@legs11 Fookin classic, well done sir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I wonder are these the same players that are invoilved in that match fixing scandal thats about to break any minute now. It's been a bad week all round for them.

Stekelly wrote: »
    I wonder are these the same players that are invoilved in that match fixing scandal thats about to break any minute now. It's been a bad week all round for them.

there is no match fixing scandal about to break, that was some complete crap someone made up after alan nixon said something big was about to happen in reference to the paddy kenny thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

after extensive research for the last 15 years I have come to an amazing conclusion that a whopping 86% of football related articles in the tabloids between the months of may and august are codswallop.

FACT

In fact, it is possible to buy Mondays tabloid and after 1 hour of jungling and mixing up paragraphs in various places, lo and behold you have the papers for the rest of the week.

[repeat process weekly]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

legs11 wrote: »
    This is the f***ing sun

hellloooooooooooooooooo

i thought it was the Daily mail that had the daily exclusives on the stories involving Di?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,960 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I wonder how much The Sun will pay the slapper for this story..............

Her services may have been free to the boys, but she is certainly going to get paid now .

21st century. :rolleyes:

Move with the times....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I know pro footballers have the reputation of being dumb, but are they really stupid enough to have unprotected sex?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Headshot wrote: »
    I stop reading there

Likewise :rolleyes:

Wreck wrote: »
    I know pro footballers have the reputation of being dumb, but are they really stupid enough to have unprotected sex?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article19294.ece

Advertisement