Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs on the side of the Road

Options
  • 12-07-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi folks,anyone know if you can put a few signs on the side of the road in Galway? or do you need permission for them? there signs to advertise my business, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

At least you would need land owners permission. If I saw some guy putting signs for his business on my property they would be burned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

even approaching roundabouts? i often see signs for GAA Dances etc so would i need permission for them even for a week?

on another note best to recycle the signs and not burn them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

You'll have to apply for planning for them if they are going to be a permanent sign on a public road.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You should probably ask the litter warden or the city council customerservice@galwaycity.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You'll have to apply for planning for them if they are going to be a permanent sign on a public road.

I agree
    even if they are temporary, you still need permission

• Advertisement
Advertisement