Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child modelling agaency??

Options
  • 12-07-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good child modelling agency. Preferably around Dublin, Louth area,
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

A neighbour of mines daughter is a client with assets model agents (think thats the right spelling) she's done a good few jobs including garnier shampoo commercials and billboard campaigns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 starkler

Hi,
    I did come across their website, it looked the most professional. I was a bit weary of some the websites so wanted a recommended one.
    Thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

flynnc8 wrote: »
    A neighbour of mines daughter is a client with assets model agents (think thats the right spelling) she's done a good few jobs including garnier shampoo commercials and billboard campaigns.
    I checked out their site for curiosity's sake, and note you can access a portfolio of child models, along with their full names, without any kind of login required.

Does anyone else find that, well, ill-advised in this day & age? I wouldn't be comfortable with my daughter up there, that's for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 starkler

Yea i found that with most sites i looked at. Im hoping that u have to give permission first, i certaintly wouldnt like pics posted without my consent. People keep telling me that my son should be modelling but im very weary about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

assests moselling agents also have many well known Irish models on their books such as pippa o conner and nadia forde, whom are both doing very well, so i can't imagine them doing anything incorrectly..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Paddyo

You might try www.morgantheagency.com

They have a casting section, which I presume is what you are intersted in for your child.

They also tend to concentrate on the professional end of the modelling business, i.e. Models who want to have modelling as a career, not just people who want get their picture in tha paper.

I presume that any picture shown on any of the models agency websites have the permission of the parent /guardian as they are probably charged a fee for being included on the site.

Paddyo

Advertisement