Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio equipment repair?

• 12-07-2009 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Could anyone recommend a place in Waterford city to have a Technics turntable fixed? A friend lent me his two when he went abroad but I'm having a problem with one of them.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dan39

You could enquire at Toner Electronics, between Sounstore and the Hypercentre. Please let us know how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Dan39 wrote: »
    You could enquire at Toner Electronics, between Sounstore and the Hypercentre. Please let us know how you get on

I went down to Toner's several months ago with a PIONEER CDJ-1000 MKIII (if I remember correctly) and they wouldn't fix it. They might still fix a turntable though and would probably be you're best bet locally. I just got told to try Sherwoods (no joy) or that place in Johnstown Business Park (closed ages ago).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

You could try fixing it yourself? Loads of videos on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=technics+repair&search_type=&aq=0&oq=technics+re

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Years ago there was a place in the Johnstown industrial park, no doubt long gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

try this guy he fixes washing machines , drys all sorts of electrical stuff . his name is john purcell 0861515370 lives near mooncoin . i bet he'd be able to fix it for you but you have to call up to him with it . tell him pat malone put u on to him .

• Advertisement
Advertisement