Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mean Anything??

Options
  • 12-07-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭

Lately I have been having dreams that later in the day, the events in the dream happen/are discussed/something related to them happen. They are quite vivid and I normally remember them later on in the morning.

For example, I dreampt I was bareback on a horse. The next day, a horse we were looking at had to be rid bareback (not by me).

My mind gone blank now and I can't think of anymore. I've had four or five of these dreams and I think its a bit weird. Do they mean anything or is it just coincidence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Gig Bee

sup_dude wrote: »
    Lately I have been having dreams that later in the day, the events in the dream happen/are discussed/something related to them happen. They are quite vivid and I normally remember them later on in the morning.

For example, I dreampt I was bareback on a horse. The next day, a horse we were looking at had to be rid bareback (not by me).

My mind gone blank now and I can't think of anymore. I've had four or five of these dreams and I think its a bit weird. Do they mean anything or is it just coincidence?

Try think of name of horse and where he was running and what price we should bet on him to win:)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

Whay you are experienceing is not uncommon, yet the majority of people fail to pick up on it. I recommend reading this book: An Experiment With Time by J.W. Dunne. It explains fully what you experience and offers the most intersting outlook on the meaning of dreams I've ever heard.

Advertisement