Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping and fishing

Options
  • 12-07-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me any good fishing spots that i could do a some camping and fishing a tent by the water side would be great, my brother bought a 4 man tent and it would be a good idea to spend a weekend fishing. it would be coarse fishing and im from the dublin area but anywhere within an hour or so drive.

any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

you should find places here for coarse.

http://www.fishingireland.net/fishing/coarse/dublin/index.htm

blessington lakes must have a place for tents?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭.Ger

I was just there for the first time rented a boat and caught a small little trout im a catch an release guy anyway dont know my way around blessington to find a spot to put up a tent, sure on the permit no night fishing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Wexford-Bass

St Mullins on the Carlow Wexford border is a lovely spot for both camping and fishing, little pub there too...

Il look into it a bit more. Thanks wexford-bass

can you camp at waterside

Has anyone been to virginia, Cavan
    http://www.cavantourism.com/html/angling.asp

If anyone has can they give advise

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

I can recommend Virginia. However on sunny weekend, you can get a yobbish element about the place who deposit rubbish, cans, and filth everywhere.

can you camp at waterside

Advertisement