Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant sign into MyVodafone.

• 13-07-2009 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Allright I had a vodafone number which i used until september or so right ? .. I got a 3gK160i and I have been using that since until it broke yester day so i am back to using the vodafone phone.
    I tried to sign in to Myvodafone so I can use webtext but I keep getting this error message, is there any way around this ?
    Heres a screenshot if you dont understand me.
    errpr.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

That error means you need to top up. My Vodafone can only be accessed if you're able to make outgoing calls. As you haven't used the phone(topped it up) since last September, you need to top up to reactivate your account fully. Ring customer care and ask to be put on Free Texts to any network or free calls and texts if you plan on topping up by €20. Hope this all helps:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

Thanks, I'll do it when this bloody rain stops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can topup online on www.vodafone.ie or through AIB Online Banking amongst other options. You won't even have to leave the house :)

Advertisement