Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goats in Galway?

Options
  • 13-07-2009 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get a goat in the Galway area, anyone know where i could get one? I must be a nanny goat as its for the goats milk that its needed. Ideally im looking for a kid goat as ive found they become more trust worthy and are less stubborn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

You may be more lucky in the county forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP already has another post there.
    Try www.irishgoatproducers.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Almost every adult goat in Galway is a journalist . One of them will PM you with an offer after they (inevitably) read this thread .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Mr Just suggests that you try Mayo: there's a shortage in Galway 'cos of the number of music festivals around at the moment (you've been "beaten" to it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

that goes right over my head

• Advertisement

Ehh yea what a fantastic response. Now any responses out there that might be useful?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You seemingly know very little about goats, or Galway journalists for that matter :)

If your just interested in being cryptic do the cross word.
    No no interest in Galway journalists and do know alot about goats, havent had to get any in years.

If youve any info on where ill get a goat, add it, if not dont.

I find boards is great at providing no information lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hey, this isn't Goatse in Galway... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

Could you make a similar thread about horses so that I can use the "neighhh" pun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

would G.S.PC.A have any.Dont know if these link will work but on donedeal.ie,just type in goats and galway they come up or you
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/otheranimals/938527

hope this helps

appreciate it Jackell, ill give it a look. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭galwaybob

Advertisement