Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some journey information about Cork...

Options
  • 13-07-2009 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey there, I'm going to Cork with my girlfriend in less than two weeks and have two questions.

I'm staying at the Sheraton on Fota Island and was wondering how far and how long it is away to the Midleton Experience?

Also, how far and how long in time to get to Ballincollig to possibly see Rory Gallaghers grave in St. Olivers?

Thanks for any help :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Hey there, I'm going to Cork with my girlfriend in less than two weeks and have two questions.

I'm staying at the Sheraton on Fota Island and was wondering how far and how long it is away to the Midleton Experience?

Also, how far and how long in time to get to Ballincollig to possibly see Rory Gallaghers grave in St. Olivers?

Thanks for any help :).

Midleton is about 10 mins drive to the east

For Ballincollig go thru the tunnel heading west, pretty much straight after that for about 20mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Excellent, thanks a lot. Not too far at all.

Much appreciated. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Just avoid the tunnell between 8.00 & 9.30am and between 17.00 - 18.30 Monday - Friday , that is usually rush hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Ancee

St Oliver's cemetery isn't as far out as Ballincollig, it's off Model Farm Rd. Come off South Ring at 1st exit for Ballincollig then at 3rd roundabout after you exit (Poulavone) take the turn for Model Farm Rd then St Oliver's is up 3rd road on right, about a mile from roundabout.

Advertisement