Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident in Rush.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Martron wrote: »
    what woods are we talking about? the ones beside the church?

yeah as for ringing the guards. by the time any of them show up its too late.

people have got to start ringing the guards about problems. thats what they are there for and if the statistic rise about " incidents " reported they have to respond to it.

Cant agree more with you on this. I have actually wrote and emailed all the politicans about the beach and speeding. I might have been better off writing to Santa....... Our community council should be organising people to contact and report all incidents to the Gardái

QOTSA90
    My pic is showing fine now I think!! I would say the car I photographed is well gone by now, I sent photos to papers and they showed where oil was leaking and there was an awful slick going out towards Lambay and people wonder why we are not getting green flags. I remember about 2 years ago about 4 cars buried over at the the Golf club.

Dont remember much about the crash where the car went through wall but Id say it was around 1970. I was quite young but I remember one of the people being in our house to thank my mother and I remember the new wall paper we had to put up, when they called for help one of them was bleeding and it was on the wall.

If you are in the habit of taking photos take a few around the place of the disgraceful state of Rush thanks to the council not doing any work on parks etc. I have been asked just today to get a set together to present to local councillors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Ah, 1970? Ok, well the estate Im living in now is only 20 odd years old and I myself am only 18 so that's why I didnt know about that crash :)

And I didnt take that picture, google image search: Rush South beach, you'll get a few pictures of dumped cars.. its such a shame.

And Im 100% agreed with you on the local council, they're appalling. Cant say much better about the Gards in the area tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Stay on topic. If you want to discuss dumped cars - start a new thread. HB

Advertisement