Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Deliveries

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tesco just sent me a Free Delivery voucher for this weekend, including today - it went to my Spam/Junk email folder though so keep an eye out.

I just need to print it and give it to the driver.

EDIT: There is a link to the voucher in Bargain Alerts.

Well THIS IS THE LIFE!!

Lovely delivery person Nicola couldn't have been more helpful. Told me off for trying to carry in the crates. Three substitutions were pointed out and they were perfectly replaced. Two items with close sell by dates were pointed out and they were fine.

All the frozen/chilled stuff got here colder than if I did it myself.

I have vouchers for €10 off for the next three weeks, lots of them, if anyone needs one let me know.

10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

:D:D:D:D:D
    WOOHOO!!!
    They deliver to us too!!

P.S. You might not see me for a while as I will be shopping!

*whisper* don't tell Mr T.....

Mrs.T wrote: »
    WOOHOO!!!
    They deliver to us too!!
    :D:D:D
    P.S. You might not see me for a while as I will be shopping!

*whisper* don't tell Mr T.....

Mrs T, it took me frickin hours to do the shop online, but that was EVERYTHING for two weeks. But now that the first shop is done, it's saved so I can add/take away what I need for future shops. They said in the "Order Placed" email that "Right, you've done the hard bit, the next time will be easier." :pac:

The delivery van was going to give me another delivery just now, I was tempted to accept it, but I knew it was for my sister across the road. I don't envy the drivers delivering on my street, kids everywhere (not mine obv :p) totally oblivious to large vans. I went out again when he was leaving (my sisters) to make sure they got off the road.

I am such a turncoat. Support local business etc. But wait..?? You'll deliver to my door? I can do my food shopping in my pyjamas? You put it on my kitchen counter? I'M IN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

Order Arrived to Ballymote on time a couple of substitutions all pointed out
    with the option of not taking them if they didn't suit.

All Good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 bonnamh

Twice in the last 2 months I have noticed items which were well past their use-by dates in my tesco delivery
    Once was dried fruit - out of date by 6 months, the other time butter out of date by 3 weeks.
    As these are common and presumably fast-moving goods, which I have never seen old and dusty on the shelves, I can only presume this is policy.
    Life is too short to go through other items and check but those are just two that happened to catch my eye ..
    Buyer beware: check all dates before taking delivery.
    In my case, I have decided to go back to shopping locally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

:D:D:D
    We got our shopping delivered last night! WOOHOO! We thought we would order fruit and veg this time to see the standard. I have to say all the fruit and veg were very fresh. The milk we got was also well inside the best before date. We thought we had way over €80 shopping so that we could use a €10 off voucher but when we looked at the receipt it was only just over €70 with the price change and things not available that we didn't want substituted. We joked about this with the driver and he gave us another €10 off voucher.

All in all very impressed with the service. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'm tried ordering food to be delivered to my e-mail address so I could download it to my laptop. The compter said "no".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I'm tried ordering food to be delivered to my e-mail address so I could download it to my laptop. The compter said "no".

Sounds like your computer doesn't like 'u'.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

magnumlady wrote: »
    Sounds like your computer doesn't like 'u'.;)

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Get €5 off your Tesco online shopping here

Advertisement