Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loaded Minila on HTC, Music player not working

• 13-07-2009 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As the title may suggest I loaded Manila 2.0 onto my Kaiser last night and then uploaded a theme. It looks great now, except that the music player (when I go to it though Programs it says the players security cert wasn't signed or not installed properly) and programs tab are not working.

Any ideas?

Cheers

(ps, I have searched and searched, has anyone got a link to Manila 2.1?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Have you looked over in http://www.xda-developers.com/ ??

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

hi billbond4. Thats where I got the manila 20 from, have searched the site and can't find a fix or manila 21...

hmmm could you not try to get the music player from there and try and install it again?
    Or possibly use a different music player?

I use SPB Mobile Shell 3.01 on my Xperia and you dont need the stylus for much

Have downloaded a music player and will install it later. Do you have a link for the 3.01??

I will PM it to you

• Advertisement

Cheers... just hope it works with the Kaiser... Tried again (in vain) to search for the latest version of manila....

AHA, finally got it, downloaded a new audio manager (have two on the phone now, fraid to remove other one :o), and not too bother that the programmes tab doesn't work.... And finally found the latest manila (Manila 23) on the xda-developers forum (what a great site!)

Advertisement