Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best data sim for france?

• 13-07-2009 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭

Traveling around france what's the best data sim to use in your modem, do any operators there do pay as you go modems or data sims...

tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Someone on here lately said they were able to use a vodafone Ireland sim in a Huawei E220 through the vodafone Live! apn for 99c a day in France. I'll try root out the thread later. Other than that I'm not sure about the french networks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Traveling around france what's the best data sim to use in your modem, do any operators there do pay as you go modems or data sims...

tks

SFR and Orange (better) definitely sell them, with Orange having EDGE everywhere and more 3G. Or the Vodafone 99c a day if that suits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

thanks lads, orange one looks like the way to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Someone on here lately said they were able to use a vodafone Ireland sim in a Huawei E220 through the vodafone Live! apn for 99c a day in France. I'll try root out the thread later. Other than that I'm not sure about the french networks
    Will the Live APN work through the modem though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

SFR isnt bad either. pay as you go..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Random wrote: »
    Will the Live APN work through the modem though?

I didn't think so but someone on here said they were using it on the Live APN, I'll find the link later and link ye to it.

Advertisement