Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forums that are cool re...ahem, dodgy questions

Options
  • 13-07-2009 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Rightyo, so for some reason the good people here have some issue with people asking for v detailed information on various ways to prolong our stay here by semi legal means (the reasoning was explained before. Personally Im not buying it but we will agree to disagree). Anyone recommend a board with a more relaxed policy and posters who know their stuff? I tried google, v little concrete info/boards there, all I could really get was Yahoo Answers (most people who post on it seem to be at best semi literate, so Im not touching their opinions). Fact is it was a pain enough to get steady full time work, I dont fancy leaving it yet and I dont fancy getting shafted down the country like so many others have regarding promised work availability/ hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Boards does not promote any illegal activity. Staying on in a country after your visa expires is illegal and liable to lead to deportation, so no, surprisingly enough we don't allow discussion of it. Seems pretty clear to me.

Asking where you can find info on staying in a country illegally is basically the same as asking people straight out for the info.

Im locking this thread. If anyone has any illuminating answers for the OP there are pms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement