Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rentals in Oz questions

Options
  • 13-07-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I'm movin to Brisbane with a few friends in the next month. I've been looking at places on domain.com.au and realestate.com.au but I'm finding that a lot of places are unfurnished.

Is this the norm for Oz? Any other good sites that people have used (will use gumtree when we're over there and can see the places)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Im in a FF 2 bed in Milton ( great suburb 2 trains from CBD ) on river.

XXXX and the SUncorp Lang Park viewed from blacony along with river and city. Train is across the road but not noisy and the ferry is 10 mins away.

You can even walk or cycle all the way to the city alony the river board walk.

Im moving out this w/e to somewhere unfurnished as we are staying here long term now.

There are at lest 3 units here f/f for 550-650 p/w.

Ideal for 1 plus 2, or 2 couples. Its highish end rent and they always take a while to let so offers are taken. I got mine from 600 to 550 on the spot.

http://www.seqrents.com.au/elysees/index.htm

This is the unit, say no vacancy but thats not true.

That site is also for higher end furnishings, as seems mainly to be the case if you wish to get FF.

good luck.

Advertisement