Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will my phone work abroad?

• 13-07-2009 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Simple question,

Will my very very basic Nokia 1208 pre-paid phone work (making calls and texts to irish phones in ireland and spain) in Spain?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Simple question,

Will my very very basic Nokia 1208 pre-paid phone work (making calls and texts to irish phones in ireland and spain) in Spain?

Thanks

They have Vodafone in Spain so I dont think you should have a problem. I use a Irish vodafone (Nokia) here no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

OK thanks, I hope you're right. It's very short in features so I thought anything outside its comfort zone could be a problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 acer aspire

It will work fine as before, only thing you have to keep an eye on is the roaming charges

Enjoy your trip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Simple question,

Thanks

You also need to make sure you have roaming enabled on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Thanks lads, im sure it will work and those new cheaper roaming charges should come in handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement