Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intimate piercing?

• 13-07-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey, my girlfriend is in the middle of trying to decide whether or not to get an intimate piercing, as you can imagine she's very cautious of getting a piercing of its kind. so she'd love to hear from any women who have or had this type of piercing. thak you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

I posted about my experience in the Snakebite thread somewhere on the next couple of pages. Snakebite is in Dublin.

Obviously it hurt like a SOB at the moment of piercing, but only for a split second and really virtually no pain afterwards. Very little bleeding - I brought a pantyliner just in case and popped it on as I was dressing. But there wasn't much at all. And healed perfectly and quickly. No regrets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

I got a VCH piercing a couple of months ago. As op said, it hurt like hell.... but only for a second. It healed up really quickly with no problems at all. I love mine. Well worth it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

like the others said, a milisecond of really sharp pain and an uncontrolable jilt of my leg and it was over! no problems, no bleeding, never infected, easiest of all piercings! tell her to go for it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 gonecurtin

:thank you very the reassurance ladies, i feel abit more confident about now, just need to find a rspectable studio in the limerick area. :)

Advertisement