Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing nintendo ds case

Options
  • 13-07-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

As you could guess from the title, im trying to replace the case of my nintendo ds (original one), but im having a bit of trouble. I bought a triwing screwdriver from dealextreme but it just wont turn the triwing screws on the bottom of the case.
    Does anyone have any tips for getting these screws out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 theconsoleguy

There seems to be 2 different size tri-wings. Well, I have two and they are slightly different size.
    One is a clear handle with black driver head (also have clear handle with just steel driver) and the other is red handled black driver.
    The one with the red handle is muck. The clear larger one opens all my Nintendo consoles.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Dont ask me where I got them :) Free normally with other case mods.

You may just need to exert more pressure when doing the initial opening.

Hope this helps.
    Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Stin

Ah, thanks. Yeah its that red handled one that I have. Il figure something out anyway.

Advertisement