Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercings in galway..

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hi i wana get my eyebrow pierced in galway nd as everywhere is the same price i was just wondering does have any opinions on the places in galway p.s(i dont have the time or money to go to dublin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭paul08

ya i know i was just looking for a bit more feedback from people who have actually got their piercings done in any of the shops in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

you didnt say that... was just trying to help

o rite thanks anyway sorry bout the misundersttanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Hi!
    I got my eyebrow done in metal works down shop street. They're 30 euro now which is quite cheap. It's really sound in there and it didn't hurt or get infected. I'd really recommend there. :)

• Advertisement

happened to be in dublin and got it done ther heard a rumour today that metalworks has bin closed for the last few weeks as the owner has bin arrested dno if its true tho it wasnt open wen i went down anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Metalworks in Dublin has been closed a few months so far as I know

Advertisement