Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like a Logo please

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Ok, just to start off, I haven't alot of cash, maybe 80 euro or so to spare on this but i'm not arty enough to design a logo for myself. I'm part of a new start up software development company (oh the irony!) but I'd like a professional looking logo.

If anyone is interested they can PM me for further details.

I realise it's not alot of money but i'm just out of college, no work, no dole so I can't afford any more.

Thanks!

Red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

How about you trade services. E.g. Someone spends 2 days designing a logo for you, and you give 2 days software development in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'd be more than happy to explore this route also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Great idea and has been suggested before on this site. It's a shame more people are not willing to do the same when they have little or no budget.

I may even be able to do one better, I already have a couple of upcoming contracts which will need artwork that I would be outsourcing. Now i can't GUARANTEE any further work but obviously, if anyone scratches my back, i'll def look favorably on scratching theirs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Sounds good. I've sent you a PM :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

RedXIV wrote: »
    I may even be able to do one better, I already have a couple of upcoming contracts which will need artwork that I would be outsourcing. Now i can't GUARANTEE any further work but obviously, if anyone scratches my back, i'll def look favorably on scratching theirs :)

PM me some details (brief etc), if you haven't already got something done yet. I'd be happy to do what I can and put you in touch with a couple of designers as well.

I wouldn't be to concerned about cash, but services would be good. I may be needing help with some software dev that I may be working on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

PM me some details (brief etc), if you haven't already got something done yet. I'd be happy to do what I can and put you in touch with a couple of designers as well.

I wouldn't be to concerned about cash, but services would be good. I may be needing help with some software dev that I may be working on.

I don't know if he/she is checking their PMs. I haven't heard back from the one I sent :confused:

Either that or they're ignoring me :(

I'm really sorry peejay1986, I could have sworn I sent you an email :confused:

I'll send it now in a second again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

RedXIV, just to let you know, I have to drop out my offer at the moment. I just got a massive workload for a contract that I'm involved in and it takes priority for me as it is going to take up a lot of my time. I think it wouldn't be fair to you or myself to be taking on seperate works at this time.

However I would be interested to hear how your logo is going as such and will be free to offer any advice in the process of your logo development. Best of luck and apologies for that.

Like I said though, as a designer I will be happy to offer advice and constructive help along the way to help your start up company in any way that I can.

Let me know if that is something that your interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

I can whip you something nice. Get on to me if you still need a logo, ive about 3/4 done in the last month or so that i can send your way to get an idea.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Definitely wouldn't refuse :)

Looking for as much help as I can get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

hi,
    if you still need logo pm the brief as i would be interested too.
    thanks

Advertisement