Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazlow show

• 13-07-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

Since it's related to GTA and this forum has been slightly dead, I'll post this up to inject some much-needed discussion.

I just got my new lazlow show (link may be nsfw) t-shirt delivered direct from the lazlow compound. See attached pic. It also comes in time for the new lazlow show podcast (available on the site as linked above).

....discuss. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Ajos

Apparently the top two countries that visit Lazlow's site are Ireland and Finland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Man iv haven't laugh that hard in a long while! Anyone know where i can get the rest of his podcasts besides paying for the box set?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Ajos

Stev_o wrote: »
    Man iv haven't laugh that hard in a long while! Anyone know where i can get the rest of his podcasts besides paying for the box set?

If you like it, pay for it! Wayne is unemployed! Support the show!

Advertisement