Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer clubs in Longford

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi,
    As anyone any contact details or know of any clubs looking for players for the upcoming season.
    I'm no pro or anything like that, but I play a bit of 5-a-side and wouldn't mind playing in an 11 a side league or something.
    Especially since i've probably only got a couple more years left in me legs...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Not too sure mate but why not try get involved with a team on the astro in the mall. If you want we play a 7 a side every Tuesday/Thursday your more than welcome to join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

Try the Longford Town boards on foot.ie, I know a few lads who play for teams in the local leagues on it, worth a shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

I used to be involved with Longford Celtic before other commitments meant I had to give up playing. Nice bunch of lads. If you're interested, they'll invite you down to training to see what you're like. They play competitive games on Saturdays (and the odd Sunday for cup games) from Aug/Sept to April/May. They also have a weekly training session on the astro turf at the Mall.

If you're interested, send me a message and I'll forward the manager's phone number to you by return.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Yea that would be great cheers.
    I'm not sure how to send private messages on boards.
    If you want to text it on to me, my number is 087 9691703.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

I've sent you on a private message with contact details. You should have a notification just under the welcome note at the top right-hand side of the screen... just click on it to read the message.

• Advertisement
Advertisement