Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Books At Start Of Year.

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey Guy's,
    I was just wondering does the Student Union Bookshop Buy Back Books At The Start of term? Bought Geography Ones Last Term for Over 100 Euro (Which i aint doing again once the library's stocked:p) and their pretty much in prefect condition. Also do you get good prices if you sell them to the bookshop?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

AFAIK you get the money once they sell them. I think you set the price for the book but I'm not sure on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

You don't actually get the money once the book is sold by them AFAIK. You've to call back in to check if and when they've been sold but they won't contact you when they are sold. With regard to pricing, I'm not really sure what the story is...Gonna sell a few books in there this year as I'm finished UCD and don't have the time to put up notices and meet up with people to sell, although I would choose that option if I had the time as you will make more money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 IxM

Might Just Try And Sell Them Privately Then, Thanks For The Info Guy's!:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Wonder if it's worth trying adverts.ie - more audience there?

Advertisement