Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Gear

Options
  • 13-07-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Where do you guys buy your gear for MMA or whatever it is you do?
    I can't find many places that sell 38" shorts. Found some places in America but just wondering what you guys think about buying stuff in America and if it's any good or **** etc etc.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rocknrolla

ecko do some nice grappling shorts in bigger sizes the nogi shorts are great quality and very comfortable if u come across them sprawl and tapout also have nice gear at bigger sizes all available from there websites at reasonable prices u can get caged steel and clinch gear from england checkout www.fightsuperstore.co.uk www.mmauniverse.com www.tapout.com i had no problems from these but got caught for import tax on ufc website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

haven't been up there in a while but the suppliment store up on camden street had a load of ufc gear last time i was there. shorts, t's, mits etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

Penneys do class shorts for a fiver :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

www.mmawarehouse.com or www.made4fighters.co.uk will have everything you need brother ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tomagetti

www.sprawl.tv they are great for shorts and very cheap. check out the clearance section for some good bargains. they have scale to check waist sizes against weight which is helpfull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

Thanks for the help lads.

That www.made4fighters.co.uk looks like a good site. Might give it a shot.

Advertisement