Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delivery cost from hardwareversand.de?

Options
  • 13-07-2009 3:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Never used this place before, supposed to be good? Anyway how much is delivery here from these guys.

Trying to find cheapest price for:
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=388744
    so that is 143 + 13 for shipping = 156E

http://www4.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=25954&agid=1004
    133 + ?
    What about on different bigger products, much more expensive for delivery?

Id this where you would recommend I get this from? :)
    Haven't seen it cheaper so far anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Delivery from hardwareversand.de seems odd...

It starts at 30euro and stays at 30 euro. Even when ordering components for 2 computers and two large screens it was still only 30....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Its €30 per order, I got a big delivery including a 24' monitor and it all came to €30

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah I suppose that is good and bad, should only order from tehm if I want a full computer or something so...

Thanks for answer guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Anybody use overclockers and know how much they charge?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-091-PC
    It's like 133e or something and 20£ more for a 4790 but I dont know if the 4790 is worth the extra money or not? and ofc it will all depend on the shipping.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Overclockers will get more expensive when you put in an irish address. They charge the Irish vat rate for people buying here.

• Advertisement

Overclockers will get more expensive when you put in an irish address. They charge the Irish vat rate for people buying here.

Oh ghey, it looked like such good prices. :S
    What is the vat like there atm, it was 17.5 a while back I recall. Did a budget change it?
    So if I make an account will they show the difference straight away when I put in an address?

Edit: wasn't it changedd to 15? fml.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oh ghey, it looked like such good prices. :S
    What is the vat like there atm, it was 17.5 a while back I recall. Did a budget change it?
    So if I make an account will they show the difference straight away when I put in an address?

Edit: wasn't it changedd to 15? fml.

Yeah it's 15% over there. The moment you put in your delivery address as an irish one they'll up it to 21.5%

There goes the cheaper deal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

http://elara.ie/products/detailsfull.asp?productcode=ECE1736751&productID=S6668985

If you're in Dublin, you can collect from their warehouse...

Thanks, I'll get it from them or Komplett, am in the west and both work out at about 156E

• Advertisement

Have you checked pixmania. Their prices on graphics cards are good at the moment.

Ye been looking. :) They all have pretty much the same price, so whichever has cheapest shipping too.

How are all these cards so similar. Like teh only difference in two cards is
    Clock Speed 770 MHz
    Clock Speed 750 MHz

That can't make much of a difference!

Ye been looking. :) They all have pretty much the same price, so whichever has cheapest shipping too.

How are all these cards so similar. Like teh only difference in two cards is
    Clock Speed 770 MHz
    Clock Speed 750 MHz

That can't make much of a difference!

Just get the cheapest one you can. You can easily overclock it to the values of the higher clocked expensive cards.

Ye, I was just looking at it thinking it's crazy. 20 mhz difference clock speed jsutifies a different price and 'edition'? What bollocks :S

Advertisement