Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Eirsoft sell the new Dboys M4 S-System ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

You'd probably be better off asking in they're thread here. Or ringing them if you want to know in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JackF

looks the exact same as this one in mia http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=565
    and its lipo ready :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Will also accept a 7.4v Li-po Battery as it has a mosfet fitted.

only mention of lipo is a 7,4 which is the same really as a 9.6v normal, if your aeg can;t take that your in trouble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It will only take a 7.4v LiPo though. That will give you no advantage over a 9.6v NiCd or NiMH battery apart from physical size.
    In fact, you can stick a 7.4v LiPo into just about anything, including the DBoys M4. The only use I've found for them so far is getting them into smaller spaces in stocks or aftermarket grips.

I'm not sure what this "new 2009 version" is about, it seems to just have a gearbox with 7mm bearings as standard, which is something we've been getting in Eirsoft since 2008. Every other spec, apart from energy rating, seems to be the same. I think this 2009 claim might just apply to the US market. They may not have had thar upgrade until now but we sure have.

Edit: Damnit Puding, stop waking up so early. If only I hadn't cross checked.

Advertisement