Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Eternal Moonwalk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Ya got to the 80 mark myself before turning it off. I dont think there was a single one done correctly. Don't get me wrong, great idea like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Steoob wrote: »
    I dont think there was a single one done correctly. Don't get me wrong, great idea like.

Most of them are just people walking back normally.

:D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Check out this lad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

278 meters of people mostly not moonwalking :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I saw one person doing the proper moonwalk there. I mean it's not that hard, that site is just a bunch of fools walking backwards. This lad is way better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I got to 400 meters.Most were people walking backwards doing something stupid.

Advertisement