Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal music videos

• 13-07-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

I have found the greatest metal music video ever.

I challenge anyone to produce a video that they think can surpass this in all-round excellence. :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Thats pretty good in the general scheme of things but quite frankly its a piece of sh1t when compared to the majesty of Dio's Holy Diver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I have to disagree, as much as I like Dio that video is fairly useless, it consistes of him wandering around a castle waving a sword for five minutes.

Bewitched, on the other hand, has it all: the doom stomp, a guitarist shredding with a broken hand, a funeral, zombies, a guest appearance by Dead from Mayhem, a pig lady and most importantly the doom stomp.

Not to mention Messiah Marcolin's acting skills :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

That Candlemass video is class. Could have sworn that was Anders Bjorler at 5:23 but I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

I was going to go looking for Ich Will until I saw you post !!!

Best metal video ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Not only is this the best video ever made,it is also a ball bustingly awesome song.

Close thread to save yourselves further embarrassment.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

nedtheshed wrote: »

Not only is this the best video ever made,it is also a ball bustingly awesome song.

This video really pi$$es me off. It really portrays messugah as childish morons imho because they dont have the charm that the dio video has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

New Millennium Cyanide Christ vid

Haha, I was going to post the exact same vid but Eircom was having a bad day so I couldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Oh yeah, that's class. You've gotta love the guitar solo section especially.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

As New Millenium Cyanide Christ was already posted I'm going to have to go with:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Have to agree on Bleed,cool video and one of the few times the track actually benefits from been a little bit shorter than the album version.

Another of my faves is Alex Chandons video for Cradle of Filths "cradle to enslave"
    Midgets,amputees,boobs,gore,mutants,its got the lot.Obviously NSFW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

I challenge anyone to produce a video that they think can surpass this in all-round excellence. :pac:

I accept your offer, and raise you:

Might as well close the thread now. Nobody is better than Amon Amarth.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

This is by far the most metal video ever.:pac:

Advertisement