Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payzone Prepaid Mastercard

Options
  • 28-06-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I guess it depends on your needs, what your using it for and how the costs stack up for what you are using it for.

You can't expect people to just say "this one" or "that one" as each will have it's own benefits and disadvantages relative to how it's being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

never used 3V, but experiences with payzonemoney so far have been all good

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The Payzone Mastercard looks great, but is the site not working properly for other people

www.payzonemoney.ie

If I click on 'How it works' or 'FAQs' it tells me
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e37'

So I effectively can't find out any details about it, such as charges etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The website seems to be not working correctly. The homepage works (www.payzonemoney.ie) but if I click on 'How it works' or 'FAQs' I get some Microsoft SQL error.

Can anyone tell me the charges that are on this card? I cannot see them on the website.

Also, is it possible to cancel this card after using it for a while. I know there is a €3.50 charge for every month the card has been inactive after 3 months of inactivity. If I decide to stop using this card at any point, will I keep getting charged this?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any replies I receive!
    Tim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 anfear

Just spoke to them on the fone. They said somthing about Hosting 365 going down (They are their website hosting company). The guy reconed it would be back up and running in the next couple of days. Bit of a shame, wanted to get myself one asap!

Tim, did a bit of research before and I'm pretty sure you can cancel teh card if you decide to stop using it without any extra charges :).

anfear wrote: »
    Just spoke to them on the fone. They said somthing about Hosting 365 going down (They are their website hosting company). The guy reconed it would be back up and running in the next couple of days. Bit of a shame, wanted to get myself one asap!

Tim, did a bit of research before and I'm pretty sure you can cancel teh card if you decide to stop using it without any extra charges :).

An fear, I appreciate your help. Thank you :)

I hope it is back up soon - I want to order myself one as well. Apparently they are available in shops to buy but I have never ever seen them, even in shops that do 3V etc.

Appears to be back up now.

Anfear, it appears that your phone call did the trick :)

Advertisement