Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get a Laptop/PC to output 50hz video

Options
  • 13-07-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a way to get a laptop or pc to output a 50 hz vga signal. The lowest you can get through xp would be 60hz (i can find a driver or graphics card out there that'll do it). Is there a programme out there that'll do it for me? Ive heard of linux other os' that you can modify to do it... but xp?

Oh and if worse comes to worse does anyone remember if windows 2000/98 vga outputted at 50hz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Try powerstrip program,IT lets you make custom resolution or refresh rates on windows pcs.EG 480x720 on a laptop .
    see here http://entechtaiwan.com/util/ps.shtm handy for watching movies from laptop to tv. .BE careful certain settings can damage a tv or monitor especially hdtvs eg my hdtv only takes maximum 6omhz refresh rate 1080i.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

ooh nice... cheers for that ill check it out

Advertisement