Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello.

Options
  • 13-07-2009 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,I live in Tipperary and don't know much about paganism but am into past life releases,meditation,raw foodism etc.. and feel drawn to paganism. What I really want to experience is something outdoors. Fire!
    My soul craves fire! That sounds bad, doesn't it! No,I'm not an arsonist but would dearly love to be some way involved in some outdoor celebration of some kind. Is this likely to ever be possible? Do such things ever take place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Hi and Welcome:-)

Well they do take place but usually are not open to the general public.......on occasion there might be things at Tara and places like that.

I dont know Tipperary very well:-)

Try witch vox..............they are a online source for pagans too
    lhttp://www.witchvox.com/vn/hm/iexx.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 twobockganeoush

Thanks Lou. There seems to be a local moot advertised on there so will drop them a mail. Much appreciated.

Advertisement