Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might I inquire as to why....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Sure.

I gave out the yellow card to the first post because it was flame-baiting as well as not making an attempt to actually add anything to the thread. The card would have been far less likely to have been issued if it had made an effort to add something to the discussion. It's also being lightly insulting to other people who have posted in the thread. All three added up to a yellow card. Yellow cards tend to be "hello,wtf" nudges as a rule when I issue them. This warranted a formal "hello, wtf" nudge. Incidentally, "hello, wtf" wasn't part of the note I sent with it.

The second one doesn't have the same ingredients. They're not even in the same league, though they are close on subject matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Thanks for the response.

Advertisement