Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble signing into xbox live today?

• 13-07-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble signing in? Mines failing at the internet stage just after network. Dont know whats up with it and my eircom firewall is set to low....anyone any suggestions?

Edit: I managed to sign in but now it says some content is temporairly unavailable but i can still play games on line and it gives me a status code.

All that I have on the dashboard is my xbox/friends/welcome and thats it??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Havn't tried today but they have a service alert up on the official website for the marketplace so maybe somethings affecting it??

EDIT: I can't connect either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Same thing is happening to me.

Goddammit and I wanted to try 1 vs 100 tonight :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Me too and I wanted to play 1 Vs 100 as well tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Been able to connect fine all day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Anyone having problems on Eircom? If so check out the DNS thread in the broadband forum, I've had no problem with XBL, just browsing, some people are the opposite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement