Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kwa g36c ca m15 and we hi capa pistol 4 sale

Options
  • 13-07-2009 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

due to an old knee injury failing to get better i have made the tough choice to give up skirmishing and am looking to sell my equipment :(
    GUNS
    kwa g36c only 4 weeks old skirmished only once comes complete with a tactical sling , 9.6v battery and charger , red/green dot sight , tac laser and torch combo.
    the internals of this piece are top notch , gear box is reinforced gen 3 with steel ball bearing bushings and it has a high precision barrell as standard. chrono at .92 joules / 315 fps .total price from new for all this 420 euro willing to sell this for 350 euro . i can assure anybody this is above board and i will not sell blindly . over 18 only please :D
    also for sale a we tech hi cappa gas blow back pistol , this is a full meatal heavy (1.2kg) pistol made to the highest standards , mag capacity of 30 rounds with a savage sound and recoil on firing . this chrono's at .87 joule around 305 fps and is in perfect order this normally sells in shop for 140 euro willing to sell for 100 .
    also a ca m15a4 assault rifle which has a crane stock metal carry handle and with an 8.4v battery and excellant well made and reliable weapon , chronos at .9 joule around 310 fps and is very accurate normall in shops for 160 euro will sell for 110 euro .
    also have black swat tactical vest with a cross draw holster on it in new condition fully adjustable size sells in shop for 45 euros will sell for 30 .
    email address is sandyh1826@hotmail.com . i am from around kells and will only sell face to face and then only to somebody who can prove they r genuine and over 18
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I would be interested in the ca m15a4

any pics available?

oh btw you posted in the wrong forum ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pompeyfan

Auvers wrote: »
    I would be interested in the ca m15a4

any pics available?

oh btw you posted in the wrong forum ;)
    sorry i posted in wrong forum new to this board
    hope this pic helps if not get back to me mate
    :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Thread moved, have a read of the adverts rules

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 murt83

Hi fello meath native so is tat 350 for da guns only or is tat for all da gear tat u have listed on ur advert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

offer 80 for the m15a4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

offer 330 for the 36c

tappin fingers,waiting for reply.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

hey mate,
    if these are still for sale, ill offer 85 for the m15a4.

let me know if your interested.
    i can meet about halfway.

offer withdrawn due to no reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

il take that g36 of ya faster then you can say hey whered my g36 go! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

thread was moved guys.. read up above

Advertisement