Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphs

Options
  • 13-07-2009 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

posted this in online tournaments by mistake.

hopefully i can get help here.

how do i get a graph printout of my play, iv seen a few and was wondering how u get em. im on bruce poker if that makes any difference.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

You need poker tracking software such as Poker Tracker or Holdem manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I don't think Poker Tracker works on Brucepoker's new software (cake poker network), but if it's historical hands, it did work for their old site.

Holdem Manager works for both and many here seem to think it's better.

Both sets of software have free demo versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I got your PM. If you're playing Sit And Gos, use www.sharkscope.com to get a graph like mine, although hopefully yours will be more like my second graph than my first. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

bruce say they dont allow these poker trackers or such software on there site.

Hello
    Please be advised that we do not promote, condone or give information about any third party tracking software. Any attempted use of these will result in the account being locked as per security policy.
    Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    Kind Regards,
    Randal
    BrucePoker Support

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

go to sharkscope like the earlier post said. It will give you a graph for sit n goes on Bruce.

• Advertisement

Bruce poker is a part of the Cake Poker network and the person who replied to you is totally correct in saying that they don't allow any software that allows you to track/analyse other people's play or other people to track yours.

The people behind Holdem Manager have consulted fully with them and respected their policies and the latest version of HM lets you analyse and graph your own play but not your opponents (and your opponents cannot track you).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    go to sharkscope like the earlier post said. It will give you a graph for sit n goes on Bruce.

if you play sng's just go to sharkscope.com and write down your username and click on cake and it will come up, cash games you will have to use hm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

Grafter wrote: »
    Bruce poker is a part of the Cake Poker network and the person who replied to you is totally correct in saying that they don't allow any software that allows you to track/analyse other people's play or other people to track yours.

The people behind Holdem Manager have consulted fully with them and respected their policies and the latest version of HM lets you analyse and graph your own play but not your opponents (and your opponents cannot track you).

Grafter i am only interested in tracking my own play and to try and improve it.
    I have looked up the new version of HM and i cant seem to be able to find the CAKE network on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 MartinPride

Ask the HM support or post on their forums to help you get started with Cake.

Grafter i am only interested in tracking my own play and to try and improve it.
    I have looked up the new version of HM and i cant seem to be able to find the CAKE network on the list.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11865

• Advertisement
Advertisement