Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norwegian F-16's at Belfast Intl ( RAF Aldergrove )

• 13-07-2009 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Numbers are

Apparently they stayed in befast for quite a bit and arrived sometime on thursday, they departed today.

Here are some pics of them departing:
    http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12941

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thats cool. Like the tiger markings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Very cool. Now THATS how I'd like to drive to work! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

if you took these you are good with a camera...
    id hire you....if there was ever anything worth photographing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I wonder how long it would take to fly to Norway in one of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Mousey- wrote: »
    if you took these you are good with a camera...
    id hire you....if there was ever anything worth photographing

Unfortunately i didnt Sir.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Aircraft from the RNoAF 338 squadron based in Ørland in Norway and part of the NATO Tiger Association. I will try and find out why they were in Belfast.

Advertisement