Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI Cup 4th round draw

• 13-07-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

FAI Cup Draw
    1. Bray Wanderers v Tralee Dynamos
    2. Shamrock Rovers v UCD
    3. Galway United v Longford Town
    4. Sligo Rovers v Derry City
    5. Dundalk v Bohemians
    6. Sporting Fingal v Athlone Town
    7. Monaghan United v St. Patrick's Athletic
    8. Crumlin United v Waterford United

Another date for the inevitable :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I'll be supporting Crumlin. Will their game be played in Crumlin or will they move it to Tolka? They brought a good few fans for the 2 games against Shels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

dreamers75 wrote: »
    FAI Cup Draw

4. Sligo Rovers v Derry City

:(
    On the plus side, if we do make the final, at this rate we will have knocked out every other LOI team on the way:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i can't see the game being played in Crumlin, there'll be a fair bit of interest from the locals and i don't reckon the pitch in the school on Armagh road has the room to cater for the potential turnout. . .i bloody hate that pitch too, bumpy as fcuk

i've a good feeling about Pat's tie, our away form is better than home so we should do away with Mon U

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Great we get a chance to be cheated again !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Plenty of time then for Dundalk to practise not winning throw-ins. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I reckon we will be on Tv again , what you reckon ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Dunno. Give other teams a chance, I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

Galway away is a fairly dire draw for the town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Looks like I'll be making my first trip up to the Tallaght Stadium then...as much as I don't want to.

When are these games scheduled for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Paparazzo wrote: »
    I'll be supporting Crumlin. Will their game be played in Crumlin or will they move it to Tolka? They brought a good few fans for the 2 games against Shels

Would playing it at Richer not make more sense?

We've got one of their best players too.

yoink:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Des wrote: »
    Would playing it at Richer not make more sense?

We've got one of their best players too.

yoink:D

Crumlin were offered Richer free last time but chose not to play there. Seemingly shels offered a better than free deal last time. Afaik richer is still free for Crumlin anytime they want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Seemingly shels offered a better than free deal last time.

You think Shels have the money to bribe someone?

Delusional much? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

FAI Cup Draw
    2. Shamrock Rovers v UCD

Yuck, tough draw. On the plus side, it will be played 15 minutes from my front door. :)

Rovers fans, will I be able to rock up on the evening in question and get tickets at the gate, or should I look into getting them in advance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Yuck, tough draw. On the plus side, it will be played 15 minutes from my front door. :)

Rovers fans, will I be able to rock up on the evening in question and get tickets at the gate, or should I look into getting them in advance?

You'll probably be able to wait until that evening seeing as it's *cough* not a big clash. :p

If you live close enough, the shop is open 1-6 Tues-Sat if you want to drop down for tix before the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Des wrote: »
    You think Shels have the money to bribe someone?

Delusional much? :D

No i assumed you paid for the security of the game as the more people at it the more money you would get. Logical?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Another non-league tie for us, we have some friends in the FAI that's for sure. :D

Advertisement