Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*****Dbc 's Request to be ip banned (mainly because of poker forum)

Options
  • 13-07-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Many of you know me as the troll DBC. After having taken advice from a mod i am starting this thread requesting to be sitebanned and also ip banned. I have played poker full time for 4 yeara and i honestly think these forums are having an affect on me. forums can be very addictive. I dont troll anywhere near as much as i used to but i still do from time to time

i have been told that ip ban is not possible. but if you are just banning my ip then i see no reason why you cant. i have requested it before from other sites and they were able to

i wont be posting ever again so theres no need to ban this account

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, I've banned you. You'll need to learn some self control, we're not wasting any more time on you now.

Advertisement