Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

predict please Wed night 15th July please?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I amin a stew over an outdoor event planned for Wed night 5th late running into the following day 16th all weather permitting.

Anyone able to predict weather as i need to decide asap whether to pull the plug or go ahead with plans?

Thanks in advance.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

How can anyone one predict the 115th of July?

Sure thats months away. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Apologies past my bedtime corrected now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Op do you mean the 5th of August?
    Assuming you are talking about tomorrow night, if you are in the east it could be showery, hard to know with these setups, you could equally be bone dry.
    I would plan for showers expecially if you are in the eastern half of the country.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Tomorrow night and i am in the midlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

This is based on the rainfall predictor that met.ie use, so I'm led to beleive.

Or you could look at the UKMO rainfall predictor on wetterzentralle.de, its the bottom row of numbers.

In showery weather it often comes down to pure luck though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement