Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synthesizers???

Options
  • 14-07-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Can anyone please basically , I mean basically explain synthesizers , and what ones can I just play like a keyboard , like in bands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

NiallMH wrote: »
    Can anyone please basically , I mean basically explain synthesizers , and what ones can I just play like a keyboard , like in bands?
    That's a couple of very broad questions :). Without wanting to seem like a smartarse, have you read through this page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

malice_ wrote: »
    That's a couple of very broad questions :). Without wanting to seem like a smartarse, have you read through this page?

Yeah but im still confused:P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

NiallMH wrote: »
    Yeah but im still confused:P
    Well what's confusing you the most? If you can ask a more specific question you'll get a more specific answer.

Advertisement