Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC according to Uncyclopedia

Options
  • 14-07-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,820 ✭✭✭✭

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Fighting_Championship

Funniest stuff I read in a while, lots of tension on this board bout ufc 100 so something to lighten the mood with "FACTS" about the UFC and it's fighters like one below:

Tank Abbot The four time BJJ world championship winner and also the creater of cardio. Not known for his stand up but more his BJJ background, he is a red belt in the noble art of BJJ.Last Thursday he beat Rickson Gracie Via simultaneous Armbar, Gogoplata, Omoplata and Kneebar. This is only the second time in history this move has been performed, the first time was when someone tried to take Joe Rogan's weed off of him. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Fighting_Championship

Funniest stuff I read in a while, lots of tension on this board bout ufc 100 so something to lighten the mood with "FACTS" about the UFC and it's fighters like one below:

Tank Abbot The four time BJJ world championship winner and also the creater of cardio. Not known for his stand up but more his BJJ background, he is a red belt in the noble art of BJJ.Last Thursday he beat Rickson Gracie Via simultaneous Armbar, Gogoplata, Omoplata and Kneebar. This is only the second time in history this move has been performed, the first time was when someone tried to take Joe Rogan's weed off of him. :eek:

180px-Rckmsckm1.jpg
    Royce Gracie and Gerard Gordeau face each other in the tournament fina

Wow this is just like how it went down :D

ther rules are spot on too

No biting, pinching, or scratching. Tickling is encouraged.
    No eye poking, fish hooking the mouth, or making mean faces.
    No throat or neck attacks, no sudden movements, and no shirts allowed.
    No kicking or kneeing a downed opponent. You must either hump them on the ground or politely help them back to their feet.
    Punching and kicking is not expressly forbidden but is looked down upon. Laying on your opponent is a more encouraged alternative.
    It is strongly discouraged to kick an opponent's legs, as Joe Rogan will not shut up about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

That site can be funny when it wants to be. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Funny stuff, actually had me laughing like mad-i love stereotyping!!

Royce Gracie - By a wide margin, Royce Gracie is the most popular UFC fighter in the history of the known (and alternate) universe(s). Gay fans all around the world would rejoice when he put his groin in a fighters face, or when he would rub the opponents arm on his crotch to make them give up. Royce Gracie called these moves the "triangle shaped groin eater" and the "rubbing your arm on my dick technique", respectively.

Ken "The World's Most Angriest Man" Shamrock - Ken started as a Tae-Bo practitioner, but when he lost to Royce Gracie at "UFC 1 - DIEDIEDIE!" Ken began studying the ancient fighting style of Diddly Doodly. After incorporating DD into his training, Ken improved rapidly and went on to win Over 9000 fights. An argument with his gay lover Tito Ortiz got massive publicity, and resulted in 3 televised humpathons. Ken was receiver on all 3.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement