Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what should i do

Options
  • 14-07-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

(Going unreg for this in case my friend is watching)

basically guys and girls Ive got this friend and recently hes started telling people hes bi i came out as bi to my friends ages ago and he was one of the first i told. now hes always been a real mad hatter really mad but generally does mad things for the attention hes a real "it was sooo random" talks about himself attention whore kinda person, he really thinks the gay scene is gas and loves going to the George while I'm kinda the opposite hes obsessed with Bruno the film and generally goes on in a way that suggests he envies the "freedom" gay people have cause he likes to act however he wants, now to the point Ive known him for years and hes never once mentioned any attraction to guys, quite the opposite he often expressed distaste at the idea of gay guys kissing or having sex hes even in a relationship with a girl at the mo ant continually goes on about how beautiful she is and how great the sex is etc, its really been bugging me of late about how to approach this my mind screams that hes saying it for the attention and i know some friends who have already come to that conclusion too,

What do you think i should do or how should i approach it ? really want to know what you guys think

Advertisement