Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Asylum Computer Game

Options
  • 14-07-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Not sure if someone posted about this before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjdvQI7B77Y&feature=fvst

Apparently the writer of the 90's batman cartoon wrote this, Paul Dini, and also Kevin Conroy is the voice of batman, mark hamill as joker and the same voice of harlie quinn from the tv series. Looks like its heavily based off the style of the comics. Apparently is influenced by Arkham Asylum comic, presume in its story somewhere. What ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I've seen several trailers, and I'm not really interested in it. Looks like to much of a button bashing brawler to me, and those kinda games aren't my cuppa.
    I had no idea Dini, Hamill and Conroy were involved in it though, thats kinda cool!
    And I'd say its taking stylistic influence rather than plot influence from A Serious House On A Serious Earth. The graphics, colours and dense shadows certainly echo Dave McKean's artwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Saruwatari wrote: »
    I've seen several trailers, and I'm not really interested in it. Looks like to much of a button bashing brawler to me, and those kinda games aren't my cuppa.
    I had no idea Dini, Hamill and Conroy were involved in it though, thats kinda cool!
    And I'd say its taking stylistic influence rather than plot influence from A Serious House On A Serious Earth. The graphics, colours and dense shadows certainly echo Dave McKean's artwork.

Ya looks part button basher, tho it does have a large detective and stealth gameplay too apparently, which are supposed to be good, but the button bashing is supposed to be crap. With the voice and writing talent I am hoping it will be great story like something from the comics/movies/animation, would be good if they can get it right in games too.

Advertisement