Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Dairies - Rediscover Dublin promotion

Options
  • 14-07-2009 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭

hello there!

Is anyone else saving the tokens from milk cartons to go see touristy things in Dublin?

Link to info on it:
    http://www.shelflife.ie/article.aspx?id=722

The Zoo one could be fun, and viking splash is so expensive that it could just be worth it with one for ticket for free...

I'm just wondering what the museums are...

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm saving the tokens - well, my mam is saving them for me.

I've been in the zoo recently, so I think we'll be doing the Viking Splash.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

not if you dont give me the token so i can send them away.

the promotion is nearly finished :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Haro84

hi guys, iv collected 10 tokens TWICE, and sent them away with self addressed stamped envelope and i have heard nothing back, or received nothing. has anyone else sent tokens away? How long does it take to receive vouchers? It must be 3 or 4 weeks now since i sent mine. I will be phoning them soon if I don't receive anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

It took me about 3 weeks but I received the tokens in the end. sent in another batch yesterday so im waiting to see how long they'll take, its great offer though!! I'm well impressed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Any chance of a visit to the dairy in Finglas with those tokens?

Oh wait, think its apts down there instead :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 king131

I have tokens but I didn't keep the address to send them to, or what I need to send!? Does anyone have the address to hand, and do I need to send a self addressed envelope too?

Time's running out arrrgghhhh!!

Cheers!

Advertisement