Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long before you get annoyed?

Options
  • 14-07-2009 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I ordered a book from Easons online on the 27th June. On the 2nd July I received an email saying the book had been shipped but I have still not received it. If you ordered something online how long would you wait before getting annoyed and contacting the company? To me, waiting nearly 3 weeks from the original order date is a joke.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

1 week should be more than enough to wait. Did you contact Eason yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

10 working days for items from abroad, no more than 5 if internal post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

ergonomics wrote: »
    Hi all.

I ordered a book from Easons online on the 27th June. On the 2nd July I received an email saying the book had been shipped but I have still not received it. If you ordered something online how long would you wait before getting annoyed and contacting the company? To me, waiting nearly 3 weeks from the original order date is a joke.

Thanks.

I wouldn't get annoyed but I would contact them regarding the delivery. Chances are the delivery company has mislaid it or can't find the address.

If it was shipped on July 2nd, you should have had it on the 3rd or at the very latest Monday 6th.

Some courier companies have a woeful service in the summer due to holidays & replacement drivers driving routes they don't know.

Advertisement