Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new Isp + phone

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All
    Currently with eircom , and looking for a new provider i never had a problem with them just looking for something cheaper,
    We can get upc but really dont want to get the tv with them and have had a bad experience in the past.

Perlico are doin alot of advertusing at the min, does anyone have any experience with them?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Butternutz wrote: »
    Hi All
    Currently with eircom , and looking for a new provider i never had a problem with them just looking for something cheaper,
    We can get upc but really dont want to get the tv with them and have had a bad experience in the past.

Perlico are doin alot of advertusing at the min, does anyone have any experience with them?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Give us an idea of what your paying at the moment and we will know what we can offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

Sorry Yeah,

On eircoms Evening and weekends talk plan with Broadband up to 3mb's and payin 50.11 before phone calls,

Would prefer if this could be anytime calls. Happy with speed gettin about 2.4 where i am

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Butternutz wrote: »
    Sorry Yeah,

On eircoms Evening and weekends talk plan with Broadband up to 3mb's and payin 50.11 before phone calls,

Would prefer if this could be anytime calls. Happy with speed gettin about 2.4 where i am

Thanks

Can you PM me your phone number?

Advertisement