Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question- Start date of term

Options
  • 14-07-2009 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I need to put down the date I will be starting on a form. Can anybody remember what it is for 1st years?

*edit* oh and if you know the end date in may/june that would be great too!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I got a letter with my results and it said " Lectures will commence for 2nd years on Tuesday 15th September 2009. I stared 1st year around the 8th last year so it might be around that time this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

http://www.itsligo.ie/admin/PDF/AcademicCalendar.pdf

Last years Academic Calendar may give some indication.

I (3rd year) start on Sep 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

Hey thanks for the info. Any first years out there able to remember when term finished in May/June?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

As far as I remember my first year finished 25th May! Of course it depends heavily on the course you're studying.

Keep checking the Academic Calendar for changes. Shouldn't be long now!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

OK thanks. Tis good to know that not everybody finishes at the same time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yep I finished on the 25th May this year and my exams started on the 12th May. Some courses finished earlier/later so it depends on the course but generally it's around the same time.

Advertisement